The intelligent investor never stops reading. This is a thread to share articles, books, research papers, newspaper reports, television clips, podcasts, interviews or anything of interest that you are catching on over the weekend.
Are you a starter in investing? Then, here is a list of recommended books:
- Stocks for the Long Run, Jeremy Siegel
- Learn to Earn: A Beginner's Guide to the Basics of Investing and Business, Peter Lynch
- One Up On Wall Street: How to Use What You Already Know to Make Money in the Market, Peter Lynch
- The Little Book That Builds Wealth: The Knockout Formula for Finding Great Investments, Pat Dorsey
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street – The Time–Tested Strategy for Successful Investing, Burton G. Malkiel
from A place for Indians to discuss and evaluate Investments https://ift.tt/2DqbJ6j